Food Review: The Shake Shack, NYC

A/N: LATE POST! (most of my new entries will be late Food Review posts, sorry :( )

I was trawling  the interwebs for "must-try" new york restos, and The Shake Shack, popped up more than once in various Food Review sites. And since we had a free day in NY, my sister and I decided to go to the Flat Iron district to get a taste of The Shake Shack's burgers. Since we were staying near the Grand Central terminal, we decided to go to the branch at Madison Sq. Park.

Apparently we were too early! we arrived at around 10 am. But the shack opens at 11 daily; So we basically froze our asses off while waiting in the park. ( note: we're Asians so autumn -> winter is really cold) Let me tell you, it was worth the wait! I ordered the 'Shroom Burger, while my sis ordered the Shack Burger and the Cheese Fries

'Shroom Burger (vegetarian) - YUMMY!  Fun fact: I like fake meat and vegetarian food. BUT, I don't like "pure" veggies; I like veggies who pretend to be meat :D

Shack Burger -  This was really good! hands-down the best burger I've ever tasted. - I liked the patty, the bread, the sauce, the lettuce- EVERYTHING *nomnomnom*

I couldn't find a picture of the fries, it was okay, but not mouthwatering. Maybe because the cheese got cold too fast? 

Anyway, this was one of the highlights of our trip :D 

Where is the Shake Shack located? Southeast corner of Madison Square Park, near Madison Ave. and East 23rd St.

Comments

Popular Posts