Wannabe Baker: Puff Pastry Apple Tarts = YUM!

Wannabe Baker: Yummy Apple Tarts!



I got really hungry earlier and couldn't find something sweet to nibble on, then I suddenly remembered that I had a pack of puff pastry in the fridge. YAY for impromptu apple tarts for wannabe bakers like me!

This was actually my first time baking anything using puff pastry, and I must say, it was yummy and easy! I got the recipe from thepioneerwoman.com and just added a bit of cinnamon to the apples and butter on top of the tart. People at home loved it and were asking for more :)

Wannabe Baker Experiment #1 : Puff Pastry Apple Tarts = Success!

Tip: Puff Pastry is a bit hard to find in the Philippines. I bought mine from Shopwise Cubao and I've seen S&R carry them (but they'd probably be more expensive)

Comments

Popular Posts