Inspiration: Jessica Alba + The Honest Company

I really admire Jessica Alba for all that she's accomplished. I really thought that she was just another pretty Hollywood actress and I'm really happy that she proved me wrong :) She co-founded an eco-brand which originally catered to new moms & dads, but now seems to be growing to become a brand which a family can grow old with. Her company, The Honest Co., sells eco-friendly baby and household products which are good for the environment and are well-designed.

Acting Disruptive: Jessica Alba + The Honest Co.

Yeah, I know there's nothing food-related in this post, but I just wanted to share this series on AOL, titled Acting Disruptive which featured her and her company. If you don't care for her or her projects, no worries, there are other actors featured in the series!

But, since I'm a fan, please watch the Acting Disruptive featuring Jessica Alba, if anything, you'll probably learn something new!

Comments

Popular Posts