Food Review: The Griddle Cafe, LA - Back from HK!

Just arrived this am from HK. The trip was pretty blah...coz we didn't get to do much. Sorry for the lack of posts but the previous sentence was supposed to explain why I was MIA (again)

Anyway, I'm going to start posting frequently starting NOW!


The following  food shots were taken in LA, during Oct last year. 


I met up with my friend who took me to this diner beside the Director's Guild of America Bldg. The food portions were GINORMOUS!


Where is the Griddle Cafe? 7916 Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA 90046 (Corner of Sunset and Fairfax)


"Sow Your Oats" (LOL)

This was BIG! we only got to finish 1/4 of this. 0_0
But taste-wise, it was good, though a bit filling and not just because of the size, but because of the oats. CARBO LOADING!


Ham, Eggs and Hash, I forgot the exact name, but that about describes what's in it.

This was okay, I guess I was just overwhelmed with the servings. You know that feeling you get when you have to much of a good thing. THAT'S what I felt.
It's a meal fit for athletic types, the ones who run 5km -10km for fun. The dish would probably satisfy an athlete who just came from a 5km run. 

After eating breakfast, we went  off to Rodeo Drive to do the touristy stuff :D and I got to taste Sprinkles Cupcakes - moist, cakey goodness in a cup! Plus, i liked how the individual cupcakes looked. I'm a sucker for nice packaging and nice cake design! But, If you don't want to go all the way to CA for good cupcakes, I recommend buying locally from Frostings and Sonja's, their cupcakes are muy delicioso plus they look cuter! (in my opinion)


Where is Sprinkles located? 9635 little Santa Monica blvd (Beverly Hills near Rodeo Drive)

Comments

Popular Posts