Food Review: Macau Food - FOOD SHOTS from April 09

Macau was still on winter mode when my family went there in April and it was pretty cold.

After we had settled in at our hotel, we immediately went out as most of us were already starving. Luckily, we found a quaint Portuguese/Macanese restaurant near the hotel.

The food was good, I especially liked the huge steamed fish and the rice toppings. (I wasn't able to get pictures of the other dishes so you have to make do with the ff pic)


Macanese + Portugese cuisine: Beef smothered in pepper sauce.
Verdict: I liked this dish, the sauce tasted quite different from what the local Chinese restos serve. Though the sauce was too "malabnaw" for my taste.
Location: Small resto at one of the sidestreets near our hotel. I forgot the name. sorry :(

----------

We also had the chance to go to MGM and buy from their patisserie.
Most of the cakes were really adorable and i picked the cutest one to eat.
The Bunny Head!

The cake was moist but I didn't really like it. No surprise there.
Fun fact # 1: I'm not a chocolate person.

Overall, Macanese food is good!
I liked the dried meat near the Ruinas di Sao Paolo, the rice toppings,
Pork Chop Buns and The famous Egg Tart!





Comments

Popular Posts